Ukulele Tutorial 3B
Learn the basics of plucking and melody-playing on the Ukulele!
Why not learn more techniques and level up your ukulele skills?
A continuation of our Ukulele Foundation Tutorial, our Ukulele Level 2 tutorials will enable you to create your own unique strum pattern and understanding the concept of rhythm and beats.
Split into 2 parts: 3A and 3B, it's designed for you to learn progressively without struggling at all.
What you will learn in our Ukulele Tutorial 3B:
1. Review the Basic Open chords
2. You will learn a musical principle called "Listen and Divide"
3. Play the instrument by following the beat of the song
4. Freestyle strumming technique
5. Introduction to the common "Dominant 7th chord"
6. Play songs such as You Raise me Up by Josh Groban and Always by Bon Jovi
Watch a preview of what you'll learn:
Why you should get this tutorial:
Some people think that the ukulele is meant only for basic strumming and singing.
But what they do not know is this beautiful instrument sounds amazing when the strings are plucked individually.
In this tutorial, we teach you the basics of plucking and melody-playing.
If you want to explore more playing techniques on the ukulele, you should get both our Ukulele Tutorials 3A and 3B!
The video tutorial is not a physical product. Upon purchase, you will receive an email with the video details.
All video tutorials purchased are strictly non-refundable.
**If you happen to also like piano, our flexi piano starter kit is on offer now!